Coming soon...a brand new development of one and two bed bungalows in Denton Burn, exclusively for people over 55 and/or those with an assessed medical need.
The one and two bedroom bungalows offer the ease of one level living with spacious design and affordable rent. Accommodation comprises of a large entrance hallway leading onto a separate lounge and kitchen fitted with modern units and worktops. The bedrooms are spacious with good lighting and neutral decor. Bathrooms boast contemporary fixtures and fittings and level access showers.
Denton Burn is located in the west of Newcastle and offers enviable views across the Tyne Valley. The Ferguson's Lane development benefits from excellent public transport links, and the A1(M) is just minutes away.
North Tyneside Council currently have retirement apartments available for single people or couples over the age of 60.
Applicants must have been assessed under North Tyneside’s Lettings Policy.
The apartments range from refurbished apartments to new build properties
The rent for these apartments will be confirmed at viewing. All service charges are included. Schemes are traditionally 2 or 3 storey buildings all are lift served.
The schemes offer:
• Double glazed windows
• Heating and hot water included in your rent
• Modern fitted kitchen
• Tiled walk-in shower room
• Non-slip vinyl flooring to kitchen and bathroom
• Door entry system
• A large communal lounge suitable for a variety of activities from coffee mornings, bingo and bowls to parties and evening entertainment
• A smaller, 'quiet' communal lounge
• A therapy room for use by health and personal care professionals, such as hair dressers
• Communal laundry room with washers, driers and outdoor drying area – Potential option to install own washing machine in some schemes
• Internal parking space for tenants' mobility scooters with charging points (charging cards available to purchase)
• Landscaped and maintained communal gardens, with seating
Raised beds and green houses for tenants who enjoy gardening
An attractive guest apartment where family and friends are welcome to stay for a nominal fee
Improved security with tenants controlling visitor access from their apartments
Perimeter CCTV surveillance
• A North Tyneside Living Officer on site 8.00am - 4.00pm, Monday to Friday, who can support you in your tenancy and direct you to a range of other services, activities and facilities in your area
• The option to pay into the Council's Care Call service that offers a round the clock emergency response for illness or accident
Please note that no pets are allowed in this type of property (with the exception of guide dogs)
For further information please check the website or contact the Homefinder Team on 0345 2000 102 for further information
River Drive South Shields - Advertising on Thursday 27th July
South Tyneside Housing Ventures are offering 2 Bedroom apartments for those aged 55+ with modern fitted kitchens and over-bath or walk-in showers.
Please note - you must have an active Housing Application on Tyne and Wear Homes in order to bid for these properties.
Marley Court, Kenton
We have spacious one and two bedroom flats to rent in a brand new residential development close to Belvedere Retail Park in Kenton.
Private and secure, these apartments are finished to a high specification and offer an exceptional standard of living in an affordable area of Newcastle.
Due for completion in September 2017, we are accepting expressions of interest now. Contact us now to find out more.
0191 277 4306 (option 3) email@example.com